That Didn't Hurt!

That Didn't Hurt!
Good thing with no workmen's comp

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

OK GUYS HERES HOW YOU POST!

Okay guys, I went through some of the settings and checked for myself that posting is now a viable option on our blog.  Whenever I put up a new post or at the bottom of any existing post you will see 0 comments.  You will also see some link icons next to the comments line.  What you need to do is click on the word "comments" specifically.  It will open a new window for you where you can type what ever you like. 
Anyway, the number that is before the word is the number of how many comments have been made and can also be read.  Please note that once you click on comments you will also be able to write your own post this way.
Now, I have set this up so that anonymous users/viewers are able to comment.  So Guys, it's time to take advantage of the internet and use it to our benefit.  We just want to be treated fairly, right?  I don't expect to get wealthy as a cab driver, but let me tell you I AM TIRED OF OTHERS GETTING WEALTHY OFF OF OUR BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS!  You know my fellow hacks, especially those of you that have been doing this for a long time,  I need your input on this blog, don't you think it's time to stand up for ourselves?  If we don't no one else will.  Unless we can get union representation that is.  Or do you like having others gain financially off  of the government and us?  I TELL YOU I DON'T!
Yours truly,
Pissed Off Cab Driver

1 comment:

  1. Anyone reading these posts should go to the new site Tucsonhacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete