That Didn't Hurt!

That Didn't Hurt!
Good thing with no workmen's comp

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ABUSED HACKS!

Happy Thanksgiving Guys & Gals, Sorry ladies, I sometimes forget that you actually drive cabs too!  This blog is a forum for all of us to post to with our concerns & worries about the way we are being treated by AAA as I have said in the past.
This blog will continue to grow and evolve as time goes on and I will attempt to post on it every day.  One thing that I would like to address today is customer service on our side of the fence anyway.  I was looking at  some Yellow Cab User Reviews here's the link http://tucson.citysearch.com/review/1752077?reviewId=117470921 But I have posted the complaints that I have found in the reviews here.  My general thoughts are that it shows overall that these bad reviews are mainly caused by bad phone operator input or lack of concern in general for CASH calls as we all know that only the voucher call are on the priority list for AAA.  Anyway, read some of this, click the word comment at the bottom of this posting and tell me what you think!  Also fellow Hacks, this just shows that we need to be overly concerned I think that most of us will find the one complaint on here especially complains about the dirty cars and drivers!  We need to present the best image possible which means we need to have the cleanest cars and drivers!  Idon't know about you guys, but I have always made more money in a clean car, as opposed to say a "soup car"!  We are already fighting underdog odds when you throw AAA into the mix, they're the reason that all of these scab cabs exist to begin with, they have killed our cash business with their voucher focus.  So, Lets keep our cars and ourselves clean and presentable! You will notice that in the act of fairness I did leave that post in these reviews below by an employee at Yellow Cab. More to come...
Have A Great Thanksgiving!
Yours Truly,
Pissed Off Cab Driver

Never showed, Manager "Bambi" rude to me

by U of A Mom at Citysearch

They were supposed to pick up my kid (a U o fA student) at 4am for a 6am flight and they NEVER SHOWED UP.
She called them at 4:05 and 4:15 and 4:45am and they kept promising to come but THEY NEVER SHOWED UP.
She called me (i am in Northern California) at 5:08am and I started calling them. One dispatcher put me on hold and never came back. One dispatcher was polite and said she saw the calls but "they were really busy and would get someone out there soon." The third person with whom I spoke (Carlos) was polite and said he would get his Manager, "Bambi" to speak to me. She spoke to me very briefly, put me on hold so she could look up my daughter's info, and after waiting and waiting for her to come back, she hung up on me.
At 5:38am, I called again and "canceled" the cab, which still had not arrived, since it was obvious she was not going to make her flight.
I am certainly not a competitor, and invite the marketing guy who posted below to contact me. I will certainly be contacting him later today when he arrives at work. And I will certainly be looking for alternative cab companies for my daughter to use for the next four years.

    10/07/10

    ripe off

    by dskicki at Citysearch

    My husband need a ride to work, his car was in the shop. He called Yellow cab the night before and advise them what time and that he would be paying with a credit card. The taxi arrived but in the middle of the drive the taxi driver decided to tell him the credit card machine doesn't work . My husband had no cash on him. He had to go to the atm machine which charged him and more time on the meter. When my husband complaint to the manager they offered coupons. I would like the money back. My husband thinks the machine did work and that the guy wanted more money for fair....I will never use this company again........YELLOW CAB SUCKS....
       

      06/08/10

      Very Useless!!!

      by MekaBoo at Citysearch

      I scheduled a taxi a day in advance to pick up my son at 1:30 p.m. I tried to reach them to confirm and to have them pick him up earlier. Guess what - their phone line was busy from 12:10 to 1:15 p.m. I therefore had to make other arrangements (Arizona Stagecoach - they said they would be there in 15 minutes and they were there in 10 minutes) Wouldn't you know - the taxi company called at 1:45 p.m. wondering where my son was. Really? I am not a competitor and my review is definitely from a real consumer. If I can't communicate freely with a company, I rather not use that company at all. Thanks Arizona Stagecoach for being there when you said you would be!
      • Pros: None
      • Cons: No communication

      07/15/09

      Useless

      by Nanty at Citysearch

      I scheduled a cab a day early and they never came. Unbelievable.
      • Pros: None
      • Cons: Unreliable

      06/10/09

      Customer Complaint Resolutions Absolutely Welcome

      by smartwentcrazy at Citysearch

      My name is Jason McHenry and I work for Yellow Cab in Tucson. I am responsible for their marketing and accounts and I work closely with all other members of the management staff. I personally welcome anyone that truly does have a complaint to phone me directly and I will absolutely see that there is some resolution for your issues. I can be reached by calling the Yellow Cab number at 624-6611 extension 428 every weekday from 9-6. - I can tell you that quality service and customer satisfaction are hugely important to our drivers and staff and I guarantee all complaints will be looked into a lot further. - If any of these reviews are truly valid and are from actual passengers [not merely our competitors posting false reviews as I suspect many are] then please do call me. I'd love the opportunity to show you how we honestly care about our customers.
      • Pros: Always Available to Assist Our Passengers

      05/19/09

      VERY,VERY SLOW

      by CSMobileUser2 at Citysearch

      Do not call if them if u need service, they will take 4 ever.


        02/22/09

        THE WORST!

        by lauraw382 at Citysearch

        I had the same experience as so many others on this site. I made a reservation for a taxi to the airport hours in advance and then started calling the service repeatedly as the hour got later and later. They also assured me that a cab was on its way but one never came. I frantically searched the net for another company who luckily responded immediately ( Jeannies) and I made my flight by seconds. I have made it my business to tell everyone who is visiting or living in Tucson to NEVER use Yellow Cab.
        • Cons: unreliable unresponsive unprofessional

        08/14/08

        TAXI NEVER SHOWED UP- WE MISSED OUR FLIGHT!!!!!!

        by momtraveler at Citysearch

        COMPLETELY UNRELIABLE.. We made arrangements (the night before)for an early morning cab to the airport; the dispatcher told me just to wait outside our house and our taxi would be there at the reserved time. When no taxi showed up, I called them and was told that all they do is post a ride and see if an independent taxi happens to respond to it. They said they would post it again and see if any cab responded (4:30 A.M- this is why I reserved THE NIGHT BEFORE!)
        They told me to keep waiting and calling back- finally a dispatcher told me a cab was 9 miles away and would arrive at our house soon. He never showed up. I kept calling and they assured me he was on his way. THE TAXI NEVER SHOWED UP. WE MISSED OUR FLIGHT. DO NOT USE YELLOW CAB.
        • Cons: THEY NEVER SHOWED UP DESPITE ASSURED RESERVATION

        03/24/08

        BAD! BAD! BAD!

        by lamendola707 at Citysearch

        there is nothing good about this company! the cars are junk and dirty. and there drivers look like they come out of a horror movie ( no joke ). The dispatch is the worst and I think that this is there main problem. Oh ya, and the owner should hand out free soap.
        • Pros: there meters work
        • Cons: they drive farther then there supposed to.

        10/09/07

        Worst customer service, late for 30 mins, every time you call, they will just say we will send the cab

        by 20071009 at Citysearch

        This is the worst experience ever!
        The customer service is so bad. They are impatient and not professional at all. I expected the cab at 10 AM. NO cab showed up. 30 mins later, no.
           

          No comments:

          Post a Comment