That Didn't Hurt!

That Didn't Hurt!
Good thing with no workmen's comp

Monday, November 22, 2010

Getting the Bugs Worked Out!

It has been brought to my attention by other drivers that they aren't sure how to post when they want to comment!  I didn't think it was an issue, but apparently it is.  I am having no problem commenting on the site and posting to something I have wrote.  I am going to try going to a different computer and seeing if I have problems then, maybe it recognizes my internet address (I P # or something) when I look from the same computer and doesn't give me any issues.  I don't know, I will figure it out and keep you posted guys.  Is anybody else sick of the same messages that don't even apply anymore continuously repeating over MDT!  You know things like, "Watch out for bikes, they have the right of way - there's a race Saturday"!  Come boys you know it's safety first with Yellow Cab.  I know, I know, needless messages popping up on my MDT all day are no distraction at all.  Come on fellows, it's Saftey First!  I would like to see some of your examples.  By the way, if you are unable to post email me what you would like to post at pissedcabdriver@yahoo.com  I will get back to you guys soon when I figure out how the regular "Joe" is able to post.
Yours,
Pissed Off Cab Driver

No comments:

Post a Comment